This 2-day summit will help you survive the ever-changing online landscape with real world performance data on the "new" media, ROI benchmarking metrics, case studies from your peers, the latest thinking from independent experts, sector-specific buyer intention and media consumption research, all rolled up into a practical Best Practices format.
- Survive the Ever-Changing Online Media Landscape
- Achieve the Most Efficient ROI
- Understand How IT Buyers Actually Navigate Their Way Through the Maze of Media Offerings Online
- Learn from your Marketing Colleagues’ Actual Online Experiences
- Expand your Network of IT Marketing Peers
September 20th - Break Out Session
Brian J. Carroll : Conquering Closed-Loop Lead Management-Practical Tips From a Lead-Gen Expert
Brian Carroll is addressing the proverbial "black hole" between your company's sales and marketing efforts. Based on consulting experiences with both small and large IT enterprises, Carroll, of the well-know marketing blog startwithalead.com and InTouch, Inc., will outline ways to build a playbook with your sales department to find common ground and nurture the leads you generate.
Justin Hoskins, TechTarget Lead Management Technology Specialist will also share Best Practices for Generating Maximum Leads by Leveraging internal Technology and Smart Marketing Processes.