Join us on Wednesday, November 29th, for a free online seminar by Brian Carroll. Brian is the CEO of InTouch and author of the popular new book, Lead Generation For The Complex Sale. His acclaimed blog, Start with a Lead, was recently named Best B-to-B Marketing Blog of 2006 by MarketingSherpa readers.
In “Eight Critical Success Factors in Developing High Volume, High Quality Lead Generation Programs” you will learn new ways to improve new business development and revenue programs, including how to:
• Align sales and marketing efforts to optimize the number of leads.
• Avoid lulls in the sales cycle.
• Develop universal lead definition and an ideal customer profile.
• Build, maintain, and, grow your database.
• Multimodal lead nurturing.
• Ready yourself for what's next - new and promising tactics.
• And more.
This event is sponsored by MENG and will be modereated by Nigel Edelshain of Ivy Technology Partners.