If you’re engaged in business-to-business lead generation and your company requires a long, consultative sales cycle, you already know that mass marketing is not the answer.
Bulldog Solutions will offer a free, one-hour webinar on August 22, 2006 featuring lead-generation expert Brian Carroll, CEO of InTouch, Inc., author of “Lead Generation for the Complex Sale” and recipient of MarketingSherpa’s “Best B-to-B Marketing Blog” award. In Eight Critical Success Factors for B2B Lead Generation, Brian will review strategies for generating the high-quality leads your team demands.
Carroll shares key factors on how to tailor and adopt lead generation programs that will increase the odds of creating better sales leads, ultimately resulting in long-term, happy and profitable customers. By participating in this seminar, you will learn how to:
- Align sales and marketing efforts to optimize the number of leads
- Avoid lulls in the sales cycle
- Develop universal lead definition (ULD) and ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Build, maintain, and grow your database
- Multimodal lead nurturing
- Ready yourself for what's next - new and promising tactics
- And more
Todd Davison, president of Bulldog Solutions, will join Brian for a discussion of specific tactics for lead-generation campaigns, with a focus on lead-generation Webinars, and an interactive Q&A session.
Can InTouch help you with your lead generation needs? Give us a call at 1-800-810-7710, send us an e-mail, or use our contact us form.